Giving our children a Christian worldview is seen as a priority. All true wisdom and knowledge come from God. Therefore, all subjects are taught from the viewpoint that God created this knowledge. In addition, prayer and devotion times are parts of the daily schedule.
Here is our school’s statement of faith (Adopted from the Association of Christian Schools International):
1. We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative, inerrant Word of God (II Timothy 3:15; II Peter 1:21).
2. We believe in the literal Biblical account of creation in accordance with Genesis 1 and 2.
3. We believe there is one God, eternally existent in three persons – Father, Son, and Holy Spirit (Genesis 1:1; Matthew 23:19; John 10:30).
4. We believe in:
- The deity of Christ (John 10:33):
- His virgin birth (Isaiah 7:14; Matthew 1:23; Luke 1:35)
- His sinless life (Hebrews 4:15; Hebrews 7:26)
- His miracles (John 2:11)
- His vicarious and atoning death (I Corinthians 15:3; Ephesians 1:7; Hebrews 2:9)
- His resurrection (John 11:25; I Corinthians 15:4)
- His Ascension to the right hand of the Father (Mark 16:19)
- His personal return in power and glory (Acts 1:11; Revelation 19:11)
5. We believe in the absolute necessity of regeneration by the Holy Spirit for salvation because of the exceeding sinfulness of human nature; and that men are justified on the single ground of faith in the shed blood of Christ and that only by God’s grace and through faith alone are we saved and are kept by the power of God unto eternal salvation (John 3:16-19; John 5:24; Romans 3:23; Romans 5:8-9; Ephesians 2:8-10; Titus 3:5).
6. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life, and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation (John 5:28-29).
7. We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ (Romans 8:9; I Corinthians 12:12-13; Galatians 3:26-28).
8. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life (Romans 8:13-14; I Corinthians 3:16; I Corinthians 6:19-20; Ephesians 4:30; Ephesians 5:18).