We are excited that you have chosen River’s Edge Christian Academy for your student’s education!
Families may submit an online application using the steps outlined below at any time for grades K-4 thru 8th. High school students (grades 9-12) may transfer in no later than the first three weeks of each semester. RECA is not on block scheduling, therefore any high school student currently using block scheduling can only transfer into RECA’s Upper Academy in August, and not in January.
If you wish to register a student for the 2016-2017 year please do not begin the online application below. Instead, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our main office at 865-212-5575.
Steps for Admission for the 2017-2018 School Year
STEP 1: Get to Know Our School
Read (and agree to or with) the following documents:
- 2017-2018 Overview which can be found in our policies folder.
- The school’s Statement of Faith.
- If you have a high school student transferring from another high school program, please also see our HS Transfer Policy Guidelines.
STEP 2: Online Application
Proceed to the online application.
A non-refundable $25 Application Fee and a non-refundable Registration Fee will be required upon submission of each student’s application to the school. To find out more about financial requirements, please see the financial policies posted in our Policies & Fees online folder. Parents are responsible for the cost of curriculum, supplies, textbook lease fees and uniforms (6th-12th grade). If you are interested in tuition assistance please read our policies see our application here.
The school will contact you as soon as possible and let you know if there is space available in your requested grade or to offer you a spot on our waiting list.
If there is space available these additional documents will need to be uploaded (where applicable):
- your child’s birth certificate
- your child’s immunization records or religious exemption form
- your child’s previous two years of school records (report cards, standardized test scores)
- any educational or psychological testing dated and signed by an educational psychologist within the previous three years
- a pastoral reference letter
If you are interested in registering for our Kindergarten – Eighth Grade umbrella program, please click here.